Owl Brooches By FN 'never throw your work away!'

A few years ago I designed a couple of phone covers for Nokia The designs were something new for me, I'd been looking at folklore art, especially wood carvings and came up with a funky repeat pattern containing all sorts of creatures. Since then I haven't really looked at it, it's just been sitting on my back up hard drive, at one point during a clear out I was going to delete it all but thought I'd hold on to it a little longer. Years later I found myself trying to come up with ideas of illustrations and products to sell at an art fair. I literally lifted the owl from the repeat pattern and created more in different colours. Then made them into cute and quirky brooch pins, cards prints, book covers. The outcome has been incredible, I still can't believe the amount of people who wanted them and told me how much they loved them!
Related Posts with Thumbnails